D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R

Please Take Note of This:

Before you going to tell me what to do about my blog or my words in this blog, please do take not that this is only my thoughts and my feeling, therefore if anyone not happy or sad or angry with my written words, i would not care about it because I'm here to apologize first if that case happened.
.............
[SIGNED][edwin ruser]

Got Scholarship!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yes! i just got scholarship from my university... my GPA is 2.90 and getting full scholarship is 3.00... holy crap isn't it?

if i never answer wrong in my english: 10 questions = 10 marks... it is about antonyms and synonyms... i thought antonyms is a same... and synonyms is the other way... mmmmm i hate myself...

but you know what i'm already damn happy about my result...

i'm smart huh? or the university is stupid?

lol...

so per semester i only need to pay Rp. 4,000,000,- plus dorm fee that i should pay per year... Rp. 7.2 million... without scholarship i must pay extra 80 million for 3 years...

so i save my dad's money... for 80 millions... i can buy motorbike (which i will want it... i can ride it too!), as my dad building a new house i should as for a plasma in my room! lol..., or that will be my pocket money? lol... no lah... i got no money... that's why got scholarship... and i'm NOT apply for it, but the University ask me! whether i want to do the scholarship test or not... hehe... i'm the future leader!

about my univesity: www.president.ac.id

jungle university! lol... and i love the country club access! lol... my new hobbies will be swimming, and playing golf! lol...

btw in the PresU, there is a choir as a CCA! i will join it... lol...

0 comments: