D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R

Please Take Note of This:

Before you going to tell me what to do about my blog or my words in this blog, please do take not that this is only my thoughts and my feeling, therefore if anyone not happy or sad or angry with my written words, i would not care about it because I'm here to apologize first if that case happened.
.............
[SIGNED][edwin ruser]

Going away for around 3-5 days

Friday, July 11, 2008

Just announce while i was still sleeping and my mother calls me...

"Edwin, do you want to go to Kalimantan? this monday is your Great Grandmother's 100 days commemoration (she passed away 1st of april... i love her!)... Are you still sleeping?"

"Eh... yeah... but who is going there too?" (Kalimantan is a 1.5 hour of plane riding from jakarta, and i need to take somekind of shuttle to my home town... which could take me around 4-6 hours depending how many stops the shuttle did... plus 30-40 mins of boat riding to cross the river... plus 10 mins shuttle riding to my grandpa home...)

"Ehm... i don't know, but i am sure that they are not coming back... they are rude... so you will be the representative there... and make a surprise for your grandpa... and by the way you will be going with your granduncle..." moms on the phone...

"And there is your aunt too..." added her quick...

"OK..." i tell her...

"But mama check with your granduncle first whether there is a ticket for you or not..." moms hung the phone.

about 5 mins:

"Halo, there is a ticket for you... so tomorrow at 3 AM in the morning the airport shuttle will pick you up..."
"WHAT? 3 AM... tomorrow!"
"YES! better get ready and tell your dad too..."
"NO... you are the one who going to tell dad... cos he is not yet wake up..."
"Ok... whatever..."

SO BASICALLY i'm going to kalimantan... a remote area without Internet... lol... but cellphone can reach to my 'remote' home town...

bye! wish me all the best!

0 comments: