D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R

Please Take Note of This:

Before you going to tell me what to do about my blog or my words in this blog, please do take not that this is only my thoughts and my feeling, therefore if anyone not happy or sad or angry with my written words, i would not care about it because I'm here to apologize first if that case happened.
.............
[SIGNED][edwin ruser]

Logo Baru Chipmates

Friday, July 4, 2008



DIBALIK LOGO CHIPMATES

  • Kata 'chipmates' yang berjumlah 9 huruf merupakan representasi dari akan ada 9 orang anggota chipmates dan itu merupakan yang maksimum.
  • 'chipmates' sendiri tidak diawali huruf besar, karena menurut para pendiri tidak perlu ada huruf besar karena semuanya sama.
  • logo lama chipmates yang merupakan logo sebuah mahkota di ganti dengan sebuat putaran air dan diatasnya terlihat sembilan garis yang tentunya adalah 9 orang anggota chipmates yang akan selalu bersama dalam sedih maupun duka.
BEHIND THE CHIPMATES LOGO

  • The word 'chipmates' which has 9 letters and that will represent 9 of the members of chipmates and that is the maximum.
  • 'chipmates' alone does not start will a big letter, because i think we are all the same.
  • the old logo of chipmates which is a crown has change to a circle of water and above it there is nine lines which represent the 9 members of chipmates always be together in whatever they think and do.


LOGO CHIPMATES IN BATIK

0 comments: