D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R

Please Take Note of This:

Before you going to tell me what to do about my blog or my words in this blog, please do take not that this is only my thoughts and my feeling, therefore if anyone not happy or sad or angry with my written words, i would not care about it because I'm here to apologize first if that case happened.
.............
[SIGNED][edwin ruser]

Back to blogging...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

OMG!

Last post was in 16th of july 2008!!

a very long hiatus...

sucks...

so where to start?

i promise i will keep on updating this blog for sure, forget about edwinruser.blogspot.com, cos i think this blog is much cuter...

lol

I will move to my new house very soon, 13th of june 2009... my new house will be a very home sweet home type... i'm really glad that i had decided not to go to Aussie or continue my study in singapore... lol... cos i can enjoy the luxury life now..

i start to miss my old days when i was in singapore, monday till sunday no days with no laugh and cheerful faces... trust me, chipmates is bunch of people who could not stop laughing...

i miss you girls... don't call me papabear when i go to singapore, hopefully this december... hopefully...

hehe...

so my weight reducing project 2009 is finally make me feel confidence, because i have lost 15 kg out of 40 kg (target) so 25 kg to go...

btw, i also miss the internet speed i have in my auntie's house... dammit...

0 comments: